Beauty Tips Every Girl Should Know
Everyone has their own favorite beauty tips and tricks. This is very important because some of these tips and tricks can save you money. There are hundreds of beauty hacks out there, but it doesn’t mean that you have to know all and apply it to your daily routine. What you need to do is pick the most useful and make a list of which of these beauty hacks suits you. Refer to the list below:
For your Makeup:
- Keep your makeup minimal during the summer season. Minimal and sheer makeup is the way to go when it is hot and muggy outside according to a celebrity makeup artist.
- Use a blotting sheet to remove excess oil and makeup in your eye area for a smudge-proof eye makeup and apply a small amount of cream concealer to hold things in place.
- Make your lipstick last longer by blotting it with a tissue paper applying it and smear a light dusting of translucent powder. The powder will set the lipstick and make it last longer.
- If you’re a fan of winged eye makeup but don’t have the talent to create it perfectly, here’s what you need to do. Use a teaspoon as your stencil. Hold the teaspoon in the outer corner of your eye and trace the eye line; you’ll get the perfect shape, without any mistakes.
- If your mascara happens to dry out, simply put a saline solution to bring it back to life. But remember that it is recommended to use for mascara for a maximum of 3 months just to be safe and avoid eye infection or irritation.
- Run out of blush? Worry no more because your lipstick can do the job! Just dab a small amount of lipstick on your cheek and blend it in well using your fingertips and you will have the same effect, the same rosy look you have with a blusher.
For your Skincare Routine and Grooming Tools:
- Keep your razor rust-free by coating it with olive oil every after use. The olive oil will prevent the air from getting to the razor and stop the metal from oxidizing.
- Some of the facial cleansers available on the market are too expensive to buy. So, to save a little bit, we often use facial bar soaps which is not a wise choice by the way. Bar soaps can dry out the skin. If you don’t have a budget for foam wash, use an olive oil to wash your face instead. The oil gently cleanses your face leaving it smooth and bright.
- Effectively reduce dark circles around your eyes the healthy way with raw potatoes. Take two slices of potato and place it under your eyes and leave it there for 10 minutes before rinsing your face with cold water. Do this often and you will see positive results.
- For soft, smooth, and healthy looking skin – exfoliate your body using a homemade scrub. Create a paste by mixing brown sugar and olive or coconut oil. Apply the paste mixture and gently rub all over your body. Rinse everything with water.
- Avoid razor-burn by applying an olive oil on your legs prior to shaving. You can use your hair conditioner; both of these products will help to shave smoothly, leaving your skin supple.
For your Hair:
- Run out of dry shampoo or can’t afford to buy one? Use a spray starch or baby powder instead! Spray starch and baby powder work just like those expensive brands of dry shampoo. It will also leave your hair looking clean and fresh.
- You can have an instant anti-dandruff shampoo by adding two crushed aspirins on your regular shampoo bottle. Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which is known to help remove the dead and flaky skin from the scalp.
- If you don’t have your usual hairspray at hand, you can use a hand lotion to instantly tame your flyaway hair. Simply rub a small amount on your fingers and run them through your hair.
- Use coconut milk as your hair mask. It is good for your hair and scalp because it is loaded with proteins and fatty acids. It will leave your hair shiny and minimize split ends.
We hope that these beauty hacks can be a help to you. Watch out for more beauty hacks, useful tips, skin care guide, and a lot more on our next article! 🙂